Bargains abound for the community

The Burroughs Bargain Card offers a variety of discounts from our local businesses.

ZJ Hoffmann, Photo Editor

Bargain cards are here! Bargain cards help support our school programs and offer great value. Chances are, once you use the card twice, you will have paid off the purchase price already! Plus, the card allows you to support 20 different local food locations.

You may purchase a bargain card in one of two ways. You can go to the Burroughs student store website here or go to the Burroughs website at burroughs.ssusdschools.org. Once you have reached the website, scroll down to the bottom and click on the Burroughs Online Store.

After you log in to the website, go under the Departments section (left side on the site) and click on the General tab. A new page will appear and you can choose which group you wish to support with your Bargain Card purchase.  Participating groups include Burroughs ASB, JV Cheer, Varsity Cheer, Girls Soccer, Boys Cross Country, Girls Cross Country, Girls Tennis, and BHS Music Boosters.  Card sales are an important element in these groups’ fundraising efforts.

The bargain cards cost $10 each plus a small service fee. After the card has been purchased, it will be mailed to the address you provide.